Wednesday, June 07, 2006

show some love


For those of you in the San Francisco Bay Area, Upakan Bara-Bara, my filipino martial-arts team, is throwing a party to help raise funds to send them to this year's WEKAF World Stick Fighting Championships in Orlando. The event will be held at Bambuddha Lounge in San Francisco on Friday, June 16. So if you're in the area and in need to get drunk and dance your ass-off, come on out and show some love. Here's a flyer I put together for the function, check it out for more info.

www.ONESICKINDIVIDUAL.com

all images © 2006 Erwin Haya, unless otherwise noted.

6 comments:

Alexiev said...

Muy buen trabajo...
Thank...
Very Look...
Saludos desde Buenos Aires...

Angie Pansey said...

Funky fresh work, looks awesome!

(Whoa, dude's head above my comment just winked.)

gTuz said...

yeh wicked dude. The movement captured their is sick, really draws me in as if I'm there. goodstuff.

Horacio Domingues said...

Beautiful and nice works!!!

Saludos!!

H

Bearuh said...

NICCCCEEEEE.. how long did it take you to make that? I find it hard to concentrate for long to make awesomework like that.... Realllly great illustration!
Thanks for stopping by.. It trips me out too to say I have a husband now... lol weird.. but totally cool eh?

Powpourri said...

Wonderful illos but I adore your little face photo guy! How adorable! Brandi