Tuesday, February 07, 2006

drawing jam: corinna


Finally gotten around to participating in a Drawing Jam over at DrawingBoard.org. They always seem to find some awesome photo references. It's a great way to warm-up during a creative block.


If you haven't seen this already, you're missing out on pure genius. That or pure, unabridged, ridiculous insanity. You decide. Either way it's cracked-out entertainment. And I, for one, am definitely hooked on this feeling. It's the man, the myth, the legend... The Hoff. Now I know why he's king in Germany. Ooga chakka.

www.ONESICKINDIVIDUAL.com

all images © 2006 Erwin Haya, unless otherwise noted.

5 comments:

franhilz said...

ThanXs a lot for your visit and words.

I knew your blog and art work - thst its wonderful!

I expecting today to put more 'recommended stuff' at mine, and yours is going there for sure.

See ya!

Patrick Morgan said...

Hey man. Cool work on your blog. Here's some info on the Whaleboy toy that I will have at both Wonder Con and Comic Con. It may be a few months away yet to get the Whaleboy vinyl toy out. I hope to have some limited editions available as well. All hand painted by various artists. And they would be able to paint him any way they want to. Any color. It would be cool to have a one of a kind peice don't you think?

I will of course keep everyone updated on this. Just check back. Thanks again for the comments. cheers!

Martin Wittig said...

You've got some great stuff on your blog! Man, that video clip had me rolling!

spacesick said...

I totally dig your take on Corinna. I was gonna say that in the thread, but there seemed to be a couple people there just pervin' out, which gave me the willies.

Also- Go Mitch!

Tony Sarrecchia said...

Great Girl. Love the Brokeback to the Future.