Monday, February 20, 2006

girl that is super


It's been awhile since I've drawn a "Super." So when Tom, over at Blueone, asked to see more super heroes, I jumped at the chance. I just needed a break away from my projects and my powerbook. I've always drawn Supergirl in her white top/blue skirt Superman Animated incarnation. So I thought I'd try out her most recent fit. And no, I don't mean I actually put on her costume and modeled it in front of a mirror. Or do I?


I've also finally gotten around to an idea for a banner and background for Jenn's blog, based off of my own. I think our blogs make a nice pair.


And in honor of Presidents Day, here's a few words of wisdom from our Commander in Chief.

www.ONESICKINDIVIDUAL.com

all images © 2006 Erwin Haya, unless otherwise noted.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fell into your site by chance - and I totally dig the title (along with logo) - you are a very creative guy - can you feel the envy?

小宝 said...

Wow!I love your work , man!

Unknown said...

YOur super girl ROCKS!

Anonymous said...

Super girl looks better than super!!

Gerald de Dios said...

That Bush clip was just hilarious! Thanks for the link. Super-girl is awesome man. keep it up.